Sunday, April 1, 2012

Chicken Quesadilla (Moe's Southwest Grill)

Day 14 -"No lease ‘cause it’s paid fo, stack chips with my queso"

The Mexican grilled cheese sandwich. I love cheese so anyway that it's packaged is going to make me happy.Whether it's between bread, a wrap, tortilla, my hands...I really like quesadilla's because it's another 'sandwich' that involves the melted cheese stretching effect which I have admired since the first kraft singles commercial I saw it in/first mozzarella stick I had. I also like how it's cut into wedges because it's so much easier to eat then something like a taco or a sub.


I chose to get my quesadilla from Moe's today because it's affordable and I could get the chips and queso. I got my quesadilla filled with cheese, chicken, black beans and then added sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Delectable!

No comments:

Post a Comment