Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sausage Crossaintwich (Burger King)

Day 29 - "Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true"

As a kid I used to love the BK crossaintwich over every other breakfast food, including the Egg McMufiin (although I still had my share). I used to save up all of my change so that I could have one in the morning before heading to school. I can still remember my Mom handing over two handfuls of change to the person at the register. I haven't had one in probably ten years but bringing that smell into my car again brought all of those delicious memories back.

The flaky crossaint with the layers of egg, sausauge, and melted cheese served along side tator tot hashbrowns. Yum. I even had a certain way that I ate it so that I was always ensured a perfect last bite --the early foodie in me. I would eat it around the part of the crossaint where there was uncovered cheese so that the final bite would have a piece of each ingredient. Oh the joys of food! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment