Sunday, April 8, 2012

Peanut butter & Nutella

Day 20 - "My blood type's Nutella"

2012 is the year of Nutella! I'd often heard about this nutty chocolatey spread but had never tried it. My parents didn't buy it growing up and as an adult I knew once I finally tried it that it would quickly work its way as a staple in my diet. Last month I tried it and since then I've tried all the combinations that others have suggested. Nutella with ice cream, toast, alone, with peanut butter...oh sweet peanut butter. Nutella is easily peanut butters mistress to jelly. Delightful!



I eat this sandwich in such an odd way. I like to eat the crust off first then cut the sandwich into squares. The bread to filling ratio is perfection. I like to pair it with a cool glass of milk and a smile --don't care how cheesy it sounds, this is a fact people.

No comments:

Post a Comment