Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nina's Creamy Sandwich

Day 23 - "Man, you hungry have this sandwich"

The inspiration for this merry month of sandwiches. I made this sandwich one morning to have for lunch at work but from the time I made it up until I ate it I was ready to devour it! I went to clock out and told my friend working at the desk about how delicious my sandwich was going to be and all about my love of sandwiches. She responded by telling me that I should write a book/blog about sandwich recipes = history.

This sandwich can be made on any bread with laughing cow spreadable cheese on each side of the sandwich bread (I chose garlic & herb this time).  Starting from the bottom, I usually have cheese (they change depending on what I have in the fridge, this time colby jack), honey roasted turkey, more cheese (cheddar), a combination of spinach and spring mix, tomatoes, and a little pepper. It's perfectly creamy, fresh, and well balanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment