Saturday, March 31, 2012

Chicken Parmesean Sub (Mamma Mia)

Day 13 - "I'm just tryin to keep my bread cheesy baby"

After ordering my sandwich today I sat and waited a bit for it to be prepaared. As I sat, the cook/pizza thrower comes over to tell me that it's going to be a minute because they make everything to order so the food is just being cooked. This was thrilling news! I get a fresh sandwich instead of something that's been sitting around...okay! As if the idea of a chicken parm sub wasn't exciting enough!



The bread was soft and had a hint of garlic taste which I always appreciate. The sub was so cheesy it was as if mozzarella sticks were packed into the sandwich. The chicken (actual chicken!) was breaded and cut up in the sandwich and there was the perfect amount of tomato sauce, not overwhelmingly saucy. There was just a simple balance of ingredients that worked so well. Another recommendation that did not disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment