Monday, April 2, 2012

Orange Cranberry Club (McAlisters)

Day 15 - "Nine eleven Porsche same color as cranberry sauce"

Another club! A little different then the one that I had from the Swamp, that was more savory with the chicken and avocado while this had a sweet kick. It's all about the sauce...orange cranberry sauce. I thought the combination of the sauce with mayo in the sandwich was divine but that said I would have liked some more on my sandwich.


The sandwich included quality ingredients and you could taste it! Butterball smoked turkey, Black forest ham, applewood smoked bacon, sharp cheddar and swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, orange cranberry sauce and lite mayo on harvest wheat bread.  And of course the classic sandwich side pickle which I have really come to love. Good rec! I'm going to try to make my own orange cranberry sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment