Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tasty Turkey (Einstein Bros)

Day 18 - "Aye cream cheese and a bagel, have a glass of milk and an eggo"

I like any kind of bagel and every kind of cream cheese I've ever tried. And I recently heard that there is a chocolate cream cheese! I think it is just best if I don't buy this and end up eating it out of the container. It seems like it would taste like chocolate cheesecake, I can only imagine the creamy chocolatey heaven.


Today I had a tasty turkey which comes on an Asiago and cheese bagel with onion and chive schmear, turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes, lettuce and sprouts. Delightful. The crunchy cucmber with the turkey and cream cheese on the cheesy bread was just...tasty! I didn't pair it with anything but I did have a chocolate chip spider pretzel cookie that my kids had made, great way to end any meal!


No comments:

Post a Comment