Friday, March 23, 2012

Chicken Wrap (Salad Creations)

Day 4 - 'Strawberry Fields'

There is no meal that I love more than a sandwich.  But second on the list is definitely a salad. So anytime that we can bring these two together, I'm one happy girl. Today I had a salad squeezed into a wrap, busting at the little tortilla seams. When the server handed it to me I estimated it to weigh at least 7 pounds. It wasn't until a little while later that I thought about where all those 7 pounds had gone...in my belly, well worth it!


The wrap titled 'Sophie's Strawberry Chicken' is filled with grilled chicken, spring mix, strawberries, mandarin oranges, cranberries, candied pecans and goat cheese. The recommended dressing is raspberry vinaigrette which I went along with. I figured if these people can put these ingredients together they must know something. The creamy goat cheese with the chicken, crunchy pecans, sweet strawberries and oranges...fan-tas-tic. The way the ingredients all complement each other is just magical. If you are a fan of fruity salads you need this in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment