Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chicken Sandwich (Chik-fil-a)

Day 3 - "And the pickles..."

Buttered bun, boneless chicken breaded and seasoned to perfection and of course the essence...the pickles. My brother best tested this pickle theory by mistake. He used to order his sandwich with the pickles and pull them off before he ate it. One day he orders it without the pickles...something was missing...the pickle juice. It just brings it all together. Even if you don't like pickles, you need the juice!


I'm a big Chik-fil-a supporter, I will dip anything in Chik-fil-a sauce, crumbs, paper, my finger--too far I know. I always order the number 1 with waffle fries and a soda. Classic and delicious. I especially tend to crave it on Sundays because I know I just can't have it, but don't we all.


No comments:

Post a Comment