Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Club Sandwich (Swamp)

Day 9 - "You can find me in the club..."

You had me at bacon...the club sandwich is another favorite of mine because you've got an extra slice of bread, it's the double decker of sandwiches. And I enjoy the way a lot of restaurants prepare them by cutting them into quarters and putting fun colorful toothpicks in them. Food is just more fun when there are accessories.


Today I chose to get my Club sandwich from 'The Swamp'. Although I'd never had this sandwich there, I only heard good things. Turkey, bacon, avocado, lettuce, and tomato on toasted multigrain bread. The avocado was a nice creamy addition to the traditional club that I've had. And I chose sweet potato fries as my side because if sweet potatoes are ever an option, it's the correct one.

No comments:

Post a Comment