Sunday, March 25, 2012

Philly Cheese Steak (Firehouse Subs)

Day 7 - "In West Philadelphia..."

Steak, onions and cheese on slightly toasted white sub bread = one happy girl. Although this is not exactly a traditional philly cheese steak it was still quite delicious. I had the option of adding green peppers, onions and mushrooms to my cheese and steak and I went for it. The combination of peppers and onions with the steak and gooey provolone cheese was fantastic. Mushrooms don't have much flavor to me, so even though I added them this time I'll just skip them next time.



The sub can be ordered with chips and a drink but I decided to go with the larger sub and forgo the chips.  It also comes with a pickle which I assume comes with every sub but didn't pair well with this one. The sandwich is too savory to be adding this nonsense pickle to the mix. All in all, it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment