Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cheeseburger (Five Guys)

Day 11 - Cheeseburger in Paradise

I'd never had Five Guys before today but everyone always raves on and on about it so I had to give it a try. And I have to say....I get it people. Delectable! The cheeseburger was so juicy and the amount of fries you are given is insane. The greasy bag that you leave with is the first sign that you are in for a treat.


I decided to go traditional and ordered my cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickles, ketchup and mustard. I would have been happy with nothing but the cheeseburger and bread because that was so tasty all on its own but I went for a few toppings. I paired it with some Five Guys fries which I dipped in ranch but they were also great by themselves. Good stuff! If you haven't had it yet then get on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment